Serves: 4-6 | Prep: 15 mins | Origin: Mediterranean | Vegetarian
All ingredients must be at room temperature.
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch salt or Tropical Sun Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp Tropical Sun Apple Cider Vinegar - Organic
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 250ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Tropical Sun Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- Put the egg yolks, minced garlic, salt, apple cider vinegar and mustard into a bowl
- Whisk whilst slowly adding in the olive oil in a steady stream until a shiny emulsion has been achieved, for approximately 10 mins
- Season with cayenne pepper and lemon juice to finish
- Serve and enjoy!
- Patatas bravas
- Raw vegetable batons (cucumber, carrot, celery)