Serves: 5 | Prep: 30 mins + overnight freezing | Origin: Greece/ USA | Suitability: Vegetarian
- 1 can Tropical Sun Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 20 hobnob biscuits, crushed
- 350g cream cheese
- 350g full fat natural yoghurt
- 2 zest of lemon
- 1 tsp Tropical Sun Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Tropical Sun Ground Cinnamon
- 25g caster sugar
- Split the biscuit crumbs evenly between serving glasses
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla essence, cinnamon and sugar until smooth
- Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base, creating a smooth and even top.
- Layer the fruit on top of the creamy mixture
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!