Serves: 4-6 | Prep: 20 minutes | Difficulty: Easy
Add some crunch to your favourite munch with Ghana Kitchen's ultra-simple gari crumble recipe! Made from ground, sieved and fried cassava tubers, gari is a staple of West African cuisine. Gari crumble can be sprinkled over salad and pasta and even used a topper for mac and cheese. To try it is to love it!
¾ cup Tropical Sun Yellow Gari
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sea salt
- Evenly spread the gari on a lined baking tray
- Bake on 170°C/ 325°F/ Gas Mark 3 for 20 mins or until golden brown
- Remove and pour into a mixing bowl
- While still warm add oil, parsley and salt, Mix together
- Sprinkle over salad, pasta or even mac and cheese. Add some crunch to your favourite munch!