Tropicalise Your Inbox !
At Tropical Sun, we live by the motto: ‘Variety is the spice of life’. Our journey started in 1996 when we began importing a few specialist ingredients and daily essentials for the UK’s thriving ethnic communities.
As word spread, we began receiving requests for specific items from homelands far-afield: Spices, oils, drinks and snacks that helped people stay connected to their cultures. We love that the food helps to bring Families & Communities together.
Soursop fruit contains a high level of carbohydrates and fructose, which is a natural sugar. Significant levels of vitamins B1, B2 and C are also found in Soursop. In areas native to the Soursop, the fruit, leaves and seeds serve a variety of medicinal purposes for the people in these regions.
Concoctions made from Soursop leaves are used for a range of treatment remedies, some of which include:
• Alleviating arthritis pain
• Reducing joint inflammation
• Reducing inflammation in nasal passages and the respiratory tract as a whole
• As a tranquillizer or sedative
• To treat skin conditions like eczema.Serving Suggestion (1-2 a day):1. Add 1 cup of water in a small pot and bring it to a boil.2. Cut the soursop leaves (2-3) into smaller pieces by tearing it apart.3. Place the Graviola (soursop) leaves in your teacup and pour the boiling water on it then cover for 30 mins – 1 hour.4. Drink warm or cold, you can add sugar or honey to sweeten.
estimated delivery 3-5 working days
The product is very good.