Serves: 20 cookies (approx)/ Prep time: 5 minutes/ Cook time: 12 minutes/ Difficulty: Easy
Be honest, who else has eaten a few too many snacks since lockdown started?! 🤪 Did you know, it’s somehow not as naughty if you make those snacks yourself?!
Crunchy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside, these classic choc chip cookies are super-simple to prepare and even simpler to guzzle down!
50ml of Tropical Sun Agave Syrup
1 teaspoon Tropical Sun Vanilla Extract
½ teaspoon Tropical Sun Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Tropical Sun Bicarbonate of Soda
pinch of salt
100g chocolate chips
1 tablespoon Tropical Sun 100% Organic Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325° F/Gas Mark 3.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out approx 20 cookies and place on a baking tray, leaving space in between because they will spread out while cooking.
- Put the baking tray in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave the cookies to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Devour with a side of milk, tea or coffee!