Serves: 2/ Prep time: 3 hours/ Cook time: 30 mins/ Difficulty: Easy
1 or 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
250g Tropical Sun Glutenous Rice, soaked overnight.
7-10 tablespoons of sugar, depending on your preference
1 tablespoon cornflour
sesame seeds for garnish
1. Steam your soaked sticky rice for 30-40 mins until fluffy.
2. Heat up the coconut milk with sugar, adjusted to your preferred level of sweetness.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the steamed rice and pour 3/4 of the sweetened coconut milk into the rice. Mix through. The rice will absorb a lot of the liquid so don’t worry if it looks a bit runny at first.
4. Heat up the rest of the coconut milk with the cornflour. Allow to thicken.
5. Plate up with the coconut sticky rice, mango, and drizzle the coconut it syrup on top. Garnish with some sesame seeds and enjoy!!