Serves: 2/ Prep time: 15 mins/ Cook time: 4 hours 30 minutes/ Difficulty: Easy
3 tablespoons Tropical Sun Curry Goat Seasoning
400g mixed goat meat
1 scotch bonnet
1 medium onion
2 garlic cloves
1 inch of ginger
1 tablespoon of Tropical Sun Dried Thyme
500ml of stock
- Season your goat meat with powder, plenty of salt, and leave to one side.
- Dice the onion, finely slice the scotch bonnet, and mince the garlic and ginger.
- Fry the onions in vegetable oil until softened in a pan.
- Add the goat meat next, and fry until browned too (you may need to add more oil).
- Add the chilli, garlic, ginger, thyme and mix well.
- Add the stock, and bring to a simmer. Slow cook for at least 4.5 hours, or pressure cooker for 30/40 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the curry and top up with water if it gets too dry.
- Once the goat meat is tender and falling off the bone, remove from the goat, and reduce the leftover sauce until thick.
- Meanwhile, boil your preferred noodles as per the packet instructions. We have used fresh flat rice noodles from our local Chinese supermarket.
- Mix the goat meat and curry sauce back together, and mix well with the noodles.
- To serve, sprinkle spring onions and coriander, and with a wedge of lime. Enjoy!