Serves: 3-4/ Prep time: 10 minutes/ Cooking time: 1 hour and 30 minutes /Difficulty: Easy
It’s so cool when you can cook dinner for 4 people, and your preparation takes only 10 minutes. The final result comes in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, and what you get is a delicious meal with a whole juicy chicken and awesome roasted vegetables around it. Who doesn’t like chicken dinner? Just follow our guidelines and you can make your family happy today.
1 whole organic chicken
100g of melted butter
100ml of Tropical Sun Vegetable Oil
1 tablespoon of Tropical Sun Smoked Paprika
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of dried oregano
1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 onion, sliced
1 carrot, peeled and chopped
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
100ml of water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/356°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter with the vegetable oil, paprika, salt, black pepper and oregano. You will use this to season the chicken and the vegetables
- With half of the mixture, thoroughly brush the chicken all over.
- Toss the vegetables in the rest of the mixture and transfer into the baking tray.
- Add the chicken on top of the vegetables and add in the water to the base of the baking tray. Put the tray in the preheated oven for about 1 hour and a half.
- Every 30 minutes you can take it out and using the juices formed around, to brush it all over so it stays juicy and seasons nicely.